Food and Services
AT WHITE PASS:
- WHITE PASS DAY LODGE Multiple dining options during the ski season only
- HIGH CAMP LODGE Accessed from either the Basin Quad or Coulier Express chairs (ski season only)
- KRACKER BARREL CONVENIENCE STORE (open year-round; next door to The Village Inn) Deli, Grocery, Gas Station, Coin-Op Laundry & Shower, USPS Post Office. Hours: 9AM-6PM Phone 509-672-3105
- MORE DINING OPTIONS
EAST OF THE PASS:
- Silver Beach Resort (Summer only - great milkshakes)
- Rimrock Lake Cafe (Summer only)
- Bron Yr Aur Brewing Co Fantastic pizza, 45 minute drive
- The city of Yakima offers a wide variety of food and shopping options as well (60 minute drive).
WEST OF THE PASS:
- White Pass Taqueria
- Packwood Brewing Co.
- Cruiser's Pizza
- Cliff Droppers (Burgers)
- Blue Spruce Saloon and Grill
- Blanton's Market
PCT HIKER BOX (inside the office of The Village Inn)
SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
BBQ GRILL Available year-round!
PICNIC TABLES, CAMP FIRE PIT Offered in the summer months. Perfect for dining outside with your family and friends!
Campfires allowed only when no burn ban is in effect.
Additional box at the Kracker Barrel
GEAR STORAGE LOCKERS
Most units have an individual locker or locking ski rack on deck for storing your ski equipment and other outdoor gear. Located on the ground floor or in the hallway next to your unit.
Units and beds are not made up daily, please contact the office if you have special needs or require additional towels or toiletries.
LOST & FOUND
Logged and kept for 15 days.
5 units are available for a wide range of group sizes and events.
Weddings, corporate retreats, and family reunions have all been part of the summer at White Pass.
A grassy area adjacent to the parking lot can be used for setting up large tents and covered areas.
Catering is available from the local towns of Naches, Yakima and Packwood.
SKI LODGE / WHITE PASS SKI AREA (open seasonally)
Your complete ski, snowboard, cross country ski, snowshoe, and tubing mountain environment!
Full service ski rentals, retail shop, and equipment sales.
Lifts do not run during the summer.
For more information (updated weekly), the Highway Shopper is a great resource!