Location, Location, Location
All of our buildings are directly across the street from the surface lifts,
and are nearby the main White Pass Ski Area parking lot.
Leech Lake to the North, Highway 12 and Ski Area to the South,
Nordic Center to the West, Kracker Barrel convenience store to the East.
NO WIFI, NO PETS
Free Parking for 1-2 vehicles directly outside of your unit
Ski/Hike Storage Lockers (most units) located nearby your unit, lock included.
Outdoor Open Air Pool
Swim comfortably in the mountains!
Full size pool ranges from 3-5 feet deep, with adjacent bathroom and covered towel and robe area.
- During the ski season, the pool is kept at 100 degrees hot spa temperature, providing a great way to soothe and relax the body after a full day playing in the snow!
- In the summer, the pool is kept around 85 degrees for a perfect way to relax or cool off on a warm summer day.
- December to April: Open Friday-Saturday 4PM to 10PM, Holiday Rate Periods 4PM to 10PM, Sunday-Thursday 4PM to 9PM.
- May to November: Open and heated subject to management discretion, guest requests and availability.
Well stocked, arrival ready condominiums - Bed Linens & Towels provided (no refresh service mid-stay). Fully equipped kitchenettes in each unit which typically feature small refrigerators, a stovetop/oven, microwave, coffee pot/filters, toaster, pots/pans, dishes, glassware and utensils. Check unit description and photos for other amenities that are available.
Satellite TV service, so you can come ski and watch football! All units have a television.
Wood Stoves (excludes most units) which burn Duraflame logs only, 1 log provided per stay. Additional logs available to purchase for $5 at the office.
Covered breezeway stairwells, decks, and balconies
Propane BBQ "Dad's Favorite"
Lawn Area Seasonal Entertainment (Fire Pit, Horseshoe Pit, Lawn Chairs & Other Games, Snow Play Area, Sleds)
Speak with an actual person. Our office is staffed 8AM to 8PM.
The office has games, movies, swim attire and ice scrapers available for checkout, ground coffee for purchase, and additional paper products, garbage bags, etc if you are in need during your stay.
Explore opportunities within a short walk from your unit. Once you’ve had enough exercise and excitement, relax, read a book, take a nap, enjoy the pool. There’s something for everyone all year long!
- Year-round, take a walk or bike around the lake. Hike and explore the Pacific Crest Trail in either direction.
- In the winter/spring, sign your kids up for ski lessons, go alpine skiing, snowboarding, tubing, x-country skiing or snowshoeing.
- In the summer/fall, fly fish at the lake, which is non-motorized and very accessible. Go birding or look for mushrooms. Have dinner outdoors around the fire pit. Use us as a base for your four-wheeling group or hunting outing. Run the Dog Lake Marathon in October!