Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable $100 deposit payment is required at time of reservation.
- The remaining balance will be charged 30 days from the arrival date and processed automatically to the payment card on file.
- For reservations booked within 30 days of the arrival date, a non-refundable payment of the full balance is required at the time of booking.
- A full refund may be allowed if cancelled within 24hrs of being made. Cancellation requests must be sent to [email protected] The email must include transaction # and full name. Reservations cannot be cancelled by phone please do not call.
- Check-ins are welcome between 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM. If you plan to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact us to make arrangements for late arrival check-in.
- Check out time is 11:00 AM.
Pool hours are seasonal and subject to change without notice. During some months the pool is not open. Please check here or contact us to verify the pool water temperature and open hours during your scheduled stay. Please help us manage the pool area and quiet hours by promptly exiting the pool area before closing time. Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult when in the pool area. Children ages 13-17 cannot use the pool alone.
We are a Non-Smoking facility. This includes all unit interiors and all exterior areas such as the balconies, decks, hallways, pool, BBQ and office entry areas. Please do not smoke within 50 feet of any of our buildings and if you choose to smoke outside of that perimeter, do not litter the grounds. Pick up your butts and put them in the garbage cans. Violations of this policy are subject to a Smoking Policy Fee of $250, and immediate eviction from the premises.
If your rental unit is furnished with a fireplace, burn only Manufactured Logs (i.e.Presto, Duraflame, etc.). Burning natural/split wood will result in immediate eviction from the Village Inn, due to increased fire danger. One free log will be provided per stay. Additional logs may be purchased at the front desk for your convenience.
Rentals are only approved for Adults (18 and older) and require a valid photo ID and payment card on deposit at time of check-in. Damages, fees and replacement cost of any items removed from the unit will be charged to the payment card on deposit.
Occupancy may not exceed the posted maximum for each unit. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
NO PETS. Do not bring your pets. This policy includes the units, the parking lot and grounds, pool area, balconies, decks, pathways, hallways and office entry areas. Please do not book your stay at the Village Inn if you will be traveling with a pet. Violations of this policy are subject to a Pet Fee of $250 and immediate eviction from the unit and premises.
Management reserves the right to enter each Unit at any time necessary to respond to repair, maintenance, security and/or policy compliance issues.
We reserve the right to change a reservation to a comparable alternate unit if necessary due to unscheduled repair or maintenance requirements.
Our units are all privately owned condos and the contents of each unit belong to the owner of that unit. Do not remove items from the condo or leave them in another unit. Please leave the condo as you found it, We are not a hotel/motel and can not provide daily maid or linen service during your stay. Remove all garbage and wash/dry all dishes prior to check-out. We will charge a $25 fee for dirty dishes or garbage left in the condo.
We will charge a $25 fee for lost keys.
Thank you for helping us maintain the special atmosphere at the White Pass Village condos!